Thursday, July 22, 2010

So I was playing P3P...

And it was worth the wait.

Crap. For the past year it really sucked to not own a playstation 2. And then Persona 3 Portable came out. That game was everything that I thought it would be. And more. I must say that I am... satisfied.

And yeah. I don't have much of anything else to say. Summer has been sort of boring. I wish I couldn't complain about it, but it's hard not to. Oh well. I'll have something else to complain about when school starts.

Oh. I'll be a senior this year too. I've narrowed my choices down to about five schools. Hopefully I won't regret my choice. Or my major.

I should submit more drawings here too. I've gotten better with photoshop...
See? Yes? D:



I also want to learn some fun things like flash and scripting. It seems like there's no limit to what you can do with technology these days. I should have been learning this stuff during the summer instead of complaining about not having anything to do. Otherwise, I'll end up complaining about not being able to do any of this stuff during school. FFFFFF.

Here's a couple of sketches since the last time I posted. Conveniently placed in a sketchdump, these sketches compensate for the lack of pictures in this journal. Probably. ಠ_ಠ


Also, this. THIS.





DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T LOVE IT.

Okay, I'm done. I've been such a freaking dork.

No comments: